Soul Mate Orgánica Guayusa 1kg (certified)
In a set
- 2x Soul Mate Orgánica Guayusa 0,5kg (certified)Price: £6.90 / items
YERBA MATE TEA DESCRIPTION:
Soul Mate Orgánica Guayusa is a perfect natural combination of two plants known for their high caffeine content: yerba mate and guayusa. The first of them grows on a family plantation in the south of Brazil. The highest quality of carefully selected leaflets and a unique technique of processing utilizing hot air allows producing yerba with a pleasant fresh aroma and great stimulating potential. The second ingredient in this unusual mix is guayusa, the Ecuadorian cousin of yerba mate also belonging to the holly family, . It is distinguished by its delicate taste, high caffeine saturation and valuable health properties. In a duo with yerba mate, it creates a perfect fusion that not only stimulates but also supports immunity and provides valuable antioxidants and vitamins. It can also have a positive effect on metabolism and helps fight the so-called bad cholesterol. It is worth noting that both yerba mate and guayusa come from organic plantations and are subject to strict standards and strict control. Therefore, we are dealing with a completely natural product of absolutely the highest quality.
YERBA MATE TEA INGREDIENTS:
90.01% organic yerba mate (small leaves and sticks and dust), 9.99% organic guayusa.
YERBA MATE TEA FLAVOUR:
A delicate, smoke-free yerba mate without an excessive note of bitterness complemented by a mild nettle-like aroma of ilex guayusa. Great original combination.
Organic product, "sin humo" - dried using hot air.
>Brand’s official website: soulmateorganic.com
Caution! The product may contain slight traces of peanuts.
In order to submit a complaint:
- send it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to the following address:
Venusti sp. z o.o. sp.k.
ul. Skośna 11 b
The complaint should include:
- Order number
- Reason of complaint
- Product name
- Purchase date
- Description of the fault
- Photos showing the product's defects
Each complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of notification. Usually the whole process takes no more than 7 days. The customer will be informed about the decision regarding the complaint by e-mail or by phone.