Vivarini - Peppermint 40g
- Peppermint is one of the best-known and most appreciated varieties of mint. It brings a pleasant, intense note of refreshment to any drink or dish.
Peppermint is one of the best known and most appreciated varietes of mint. Thanks to its ease of cultivation, numerous culinary uses and valuable qualities, the herb is extremely popular. Already hundreds of thousands of years ago, it was used not only in the culinary, but also in natural herbalism. The addition of peppermint brings a pleasant, intense note of refreshment to any drink or dish.
Ingredients: 100% dried peppermint
Net weight: 40g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Egypt
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
What can you use peppermint for?
- Infusion: peppermint can be used as a base for an infusion or added to tea, herbs or yerba mate. To prepare an infusion, pour boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of dried peppermint (approx. 200ml) and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Food ingredient: dried peppermint leaves can be used in a variety of recipes, as a seasoning for grilled meat, fish, dishes with vegetables, rice or groats, and are an excellent addition to salads and sauces.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.