Palo Santo Cup - Barril
What can you do to look after your palo santo mate gourd?
1. Do not wash in the dishwasher!
2. Don't use chemicals and detergents for cleaning - just throw away any leftover of yerba mate and rinse the vessel with clear water!
3. Do not wipe dry and try to keep it gently wet at all times - over-dried wood will crack!
4. Dry your palo santo upside down!
5. Don't leave it near a heater!
6. Don't leave leftover yerba mate too long - the mould can damage the structure of the vessel!
7. Good luck!
Your previous questions regarding this product
Hi, Please confirm the right size of bombilla for a Palo Santo Cup - Barril?
Hello, this is a small Palo Santo Cup, so the perfect bombilla for it should be around 15 cm long - just like "gringo" model available in our yerba mate tea store. Regards!
Ask a question
Write your opinion