Vivarini - Orange peel 50g
- An orange is much more than just delicious, sweet pulp. The orange peel also has extraordinary functional and taste qualities. It will be an aromatic addition to snacks and a base for refreshing infusions.
An orange is much more than just delicious, sweet pulp. The orange peel also has extraordinary functional and taste qualities. It has many benefits, which is why it has been used in natural medicine for centuries. In addition to its numerous beneficial properties, its excellent taste and aroma are also worth mentioning. It will be an aromatic addition to snacks and a base for refreshing infusions.
Ingredients: 100% orange peel
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Egypt
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Orange peel - how to prepare an infusion?
Orange peel can be prepared as a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to a tea or herbal mixture. You can prepare an orange peel-based infusion by pouring a teaspoon of dried product into boiling water (about 200 ml). Steep covered for about 10-15 minutes.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.