Vivarini - Mulberry (leaf) 50g
- Mulberry is a tree blessed with juicy red fruit. Its leaves are also valuable and can be used to prepare a delicious, aromatic infusion. They also work well as a complement to infusions – herbs, teas and yerba mate.
Mulberry is a tree endowed with juicy red fruit, which arrived in Europe in the 11th century from China. Although with us it usually has an ornamental function and the use of the fruit is not very popular, in Asia virtually every part of the plant is used. Mulberry leaves are the most valuable. They can be used to prepare a delicious infusion that delights not only with its flavour and aromatic richness. Dried mulberry leaves can also be added as a complement to infusions – herbs, teas and yerba mate.
Ingredients: 100% dried mulberry leaves
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Mulberry leaves – how to prepare an infusion?
The dried mulberry leaves can be used to make a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare an infusion, pour 1-2 teaspoons of dried mulberry leaves into approximately 200 ml of boiling water. Allow the infusion to brew covered for about 15 minutes.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.