Vivarini – Nettle 20g
- We associate nettle as a weed, but it is a plant with many qualities and uses. It is used as an ingredient in teas and yerba mate, as well as an addition to a variety of dishes.
We associate nettle as a weed that stings the skin when touched and leaves sore marks. It is found almost all over the world and, as it turns out, has been widely appreciated for its remarkable qualities. One of the best-known uses of dried nettle leaves is as an ingredient in teas. Nettle has an herbal taste and a characteristic smell that is somewhat reminiscent of hay. Raw and dried nettle leaves can also be added to salads, soups, sauces or other dishes, adding an interesting flavour and nutritional value.
Ingredients: 100% dried nettle leaves
Net weight: 20g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
What can you use nettle for?
- Infusion: nettle can be used as an infusion or added to tea, herbs or yerba mate. To prepare an infusion, pour about 200 ml of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of dried leaves and steep for about 10-15 minutes, covered.
- Food ingredient: dried nettle leaves can be used in a variety of recipes, as a seasoning for grilled meat, fish, dishes with vegetables, rice or groats, and perfectly complements salads and sauces, introducing a subtle, herbal flavour.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.