Vivarini - Blackberry (leaf) 20g
- Not many people realise that blackberry leaves are just as valuable as the fruit. They are perfect as an addition to a variety of infusions – teas and yerba mate.
The juicy, dark blackberry fruit is well known. But not many people realise that blackberry leaves are just as valuable. Until a few centuries ago, they were very popularly used in traditional herbalism. They are also used in cooking, making an interesting addition to infusions and bringing a fresh, forest touch to teas and yerba mate.
Ingredients: 100% dried blackberry leaves
Net weight: 20g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Blackberry leaves – how to prepare an infusion?
The dried blackberry leaves can be used to make a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare an infusion, pour 1-2 teaspoons of dried blackberry leaves into approximately 200 ml of boiling water. Allow the infusion to brew covered for about 10 minutes.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.