Vivarini – Milk thistle (seeds) 50g
- Milk thistle – one of the most popular herbs in natural herbalism. With its unique delicate flavour, it works well as an additive to yoghurts, salads, tea compositions and yerba mate.
Milk thistle – one of the most popular herbs in natural herbalism. It has earned its reputation for numerous benefits, which exceed its taste and aromatic qualities. The dark, brown seeds resemble sunflower seeds and offer a delicate, slightly bitter, nutty aftertaste. These characteristics make milk thistle an excellent complement to dishes and herbal infusions. In ground form, it works well as an addition to yoghurts, salads, tea compositions and yerba mate.
Ingredients: 100% milk thistle seeds
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Milk thistle seeds – how to prepare an infusion from them or what can they be used for?
Milk thistle seeds can be used to make a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or a blend of herbs. To prepare the infusion, pour about 200 ml of boiling water over 1 tablespoon of thistle seeds. Allow the infusion to infuse covered for about 10-15 minutes. The ground seeds can also be added to yoghurt or salad.
|Fat:of which: saturates:
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.