Vivarini - Lemongrass 0.5kg
- Lemongrass is a plant with many uses. Culinary enthusiasts like to use it as a refreshing infusion or as an addition to Asian and African dishes.
Lemongrass is a plant with many uses. With its healthy and lush leaves of large size, it is appreciated for its ornamental qualities. Culinary enthusiasts like to use it as an addition to Asian and African dishes. It is also used in natural herbal medicine.
Ingredients: 100% lemongrass
Net weight: 500g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Egypt
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Lemongrass – how to prepare an infusion?
Using lemongrass as a base, you can made a stand-alone infusion or add it in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare the infusion, pour 1 teaspoon of lemongrass over approximately 200 ml of boiling water. Allow the infusion to brew covered for about 10-15 minutes.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.