Vivarini - Lemon peel (organic) 50g
- Lemon peel is one of the most valuable elements of this fruit with many qualities. It contains essential oil with a characteristic aroma, combining sour and subtly bitter notes.
Lemon peel is one of the most valuable elements of this fruit with many qualities. It has been known for hundreds of years in natural medicine, where its wide use has been appreciated. In addition, it contains essential oil with a characteristic aroma, combining sour and subtly bitter notes. Not surprisingly, lemon peel is readily used in culinary applications. It enriches the flavour of dishes from many countries and is also added to desserts or infusions.
Ingredients: 100% lemon peel
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Ghana
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Lemon peel - how to prepare an infusion?
Lemon peel can be prepared as a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to a tea or herbal mixture. You can prepare a lemon peel-based infusion by pouring a teaspoon of dried product into boiling water (about 200 ml). Steep covered for about 10-15 minutes.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.