Vivarini - Roasted-salted Pistachios 250g
- Roasted pistachios are a delicious snack and a great alternative to crisps or salty sticks. Shelling and eating green nuts can be really addictive!
Roasted pistachios with salt are a delicious snack and a great alternative to crisps or salty sticks. They have a distinctive flavour, a unique aroma and are pleasantly crunchy. What's more they are a good source of protein and unsaturated fatty acids. Shelling and eating green nuts can be really addictive!
Ingredients: 99% pistachios, 1% salt
Net weight: 250g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Iran
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Pistachios - how and with what to eat?
Pistachios are most often served as a salty snack, providing a healthier substitute for crisps or salty sticks. Due to their characteristic roasted-salty flavour, they are perfect with beer. Slightly less frequently, they are used as an ingredient in desserts or main dishes, usually with meat.
|Fat:of which: saturates:||46g,|
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:||16.5g,|
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.