Mary Rose - Herbal Dreams Green Tea - 50g
- The base of Mary Rose Herbal Dreams tea is gunpowder green tea, perfectly blended with herbal additives: lemon balm, chamomile, jasmine and leaves of eucalyptus and basil.
The base of Mary Rose Herbal Dreams tea is gunpowder green tea, perfectly blended with herbal additives: lemon balm, chamomile, jasmine and leaves of eucalyptus and basil. The characteristic flavours of the herbs are complemented by natural aromas. Despite the richness of such a variety of additives, the whole forms an extremely coherent, harmonious composition.
Ingredients: 80.3% gunpowder green tea, 5% lemon balm, 4.5% chamomile, mint, jasmine flower, eucalyptus leaf, basil leaf, natural aromas
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: China
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Brand’s website: www.maryrosetea.com
How to prepare Mary Rose Herbal Dreams tea?
Pour 200 ml of water at a temperature of approximately 75-85°C over 1-2 teaspoons of tea. Allow the tea to infuse for 1-2 minutes. After brewing, separate the infusion from the grounds. The tea can be infused several times - 2-3 times, each time discovering new flavour nuances.
Mary Rose - high quality teas from around the world
Mary Rose offers not only high quality coffee and inspiring natural edible flowers, but also a wide selection of the finest quality teas from the world's most esteemed plantations. Mary Rose offers classic flavours of black and green teas, as well as the less popular pu-erh tea, appreciated for its health promoting properties. Apart from classic flavours you will also find surprising, original compositions, which will stimulate your palate with their unique tastes.
Mary Rose - quality, responsibility and this what is the best for you
Why you should choose Mary Rose?
- Mary Rose products are characterised by high quality. The guarantee is our personal supervision of each stage of their production. We make sure that the product you get in your hands is the best it can be.
- We care that the products are healthy and good for people and the surrounding environment, that their production is not harmful to the nature we love.
- We only offer what we would choose for ourselves and our loved ones. What we like and consider valuable.
- Mary Rose products are the result of cooperation with only trusted suppliers, who share our views on respecting the environment and ensuring decent working conditions for their employees.
- Each product is packaged in a practical cardboard box, fitted with a window that allows you to see the product exactly as it is.
- The aesthetic label, designed in matching colour tones, looks beautiful on the kitchen shelf.