Mary Rose - Gunpowder Green Tea - 50g
- Mary Rose Gunpowder Green Tea is green tea grown in eastern China. Due to the processing methods, its leaves curl into a shape similar to balls and actual gunpowder.
Gunpowder Green Tea by Mary Rose comes from the eastern part of China. Its name is due to its resemblance to actual gunpowder. This is because, as a result of traditional processing, the tea leaves are rolled into ball-like buds. The infusion has a distinctive amber colour and an intense taste with a tart note. It is an excellent source of theine, which translates into a naturally stimulating effect.
Ingredients: 100 % green gunpowder tea
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: China
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Brand’s website: www.maryrosetea.com
How to prepare Mary Rose Green Gunpowder Tea?
Pour about 2-3g of tea with approximately 150ml of water at 75-85 Celsius degrees. Allow the tea to infuse for a few minutes. You can re-brew one sip about 2-3 times.
Mary Rose - high quality teas from around the world
Mary Rose offers not only high quality coffee and inspiring natural edible flowers, but also a wide selection of the finest quality teas from the world's most esteemed plantations. Mary Rose offers classic flavours of black and green teas, as well as the less popular pu-erh tea, appreciated for its health promoting properties. Apart from classic flavours you will also find surprising, original compositions, which will stimulate your palate with their unique tastes.
Mary Rose - quality, responsibility and this what is the best for you
Why you should choose Mary Rose?
- Mary Rose products are characterised by high quality. The guarantee is our personal supervision of each stage of their production. We make sure that the product you get in your hands is the best it can be.
- We care that the products are healthy and good for people and the surrounding environment, that their production is not harmful to the nature we love.
- We only offer what we would choose for ourselves and our loved ones. What we like and consider valuable.
- Mary Rose products are the result of cooperation with only trusted suppliers, who share our views on respecting the environment and ensuring decent working conditions for their employees.
- Each product is packaged in a practical cardboard box, fitted with a window that allows you to see the product exactly as it is.
- The aesthetic label, designed in matching colour tones, looks beautiful on the kitchen shelf.