Vivarini - Cinnamon (ground) 100g
- Cinnamon, the ground bark of the cinnamon tree, has been used for centuries in cooking, natural medicine and cosmetics. Its extraordinary taste and valuable properties have been known since ancient times.
Cinnamon, the ground bark of the cinnamon tree, has been used for centuries in cooking, natural medicine and cosmetics. Its extraordinary taste and valuable properties have been known to man since ancient times. With its spicy flavour and aroma, cinnamon is suitable as an addition to a variety of dishes, desserts as well as infusions – herbs, teas and yerba mate.
Ingredients: 100% ground cinnamon
Net weight: 100g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Indonesia
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
What can cinnamon be used for?
Cinnamon is a spice worth having in your kitchen. It adds spiciness and a pleasant, spicy note. It can be added to baked goods, especially gingerbread, and also works well as an addition to sweet desserts and even dry dishes. When added to herbal-based infusions, tea or yerba mate, it warms and pinches the palate pleasantly.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.