Mary Rose – Lavender 25 g (organic)
- Lavender (organic) is a Provencal herb famous for its ethereal fragrance emitted by its essential oils. It has been used in the production of oils with antiseptic properties and in cosmetics. It will work as an interesting addition to infusions.
Lavender is a herb from Provence with a wonderful scent thanks to its essential oils. It has been used for centuries in the production of oils with antiseptic properties and in cosmetics. It makes an interesting addition to infusions, such as yerba mate or guayusa. The organic certificate guarantees the highest quality of the product!
Ingredients: 100% dried lavender flowers
Net weight: 25g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: France
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Brand’s website: www.maryrosetea.com
Lavender - how to prepare an infusion?
Dried lavender flowers can be prepared as an infusion or added in small amounts to tea or mixed herbs. You can prepare a lavender infusion by pouring half a teaspoon of dried flowers into boiling water (approximately 300 ml). Allow to infuse for about 2 minutes, covered.
Mary Rose – unique, natural, dried edible flowers
Dried edible flowers from Mary Rose brand are high quality products, specially selected and sourced from the best suppliers around the world. They delight and encourage to awaken the creativity hidden in everyone.
The Mary Rose edible flowers can be used as:
- Stand-alone infusion ingredient.
- Additional ingredient to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs.
- Ingredient of dishes.
- Beautiful, inspiring decoration of dishes.
- Natural food colouring.
- Decoration for handmade candles, soaps and cosmetics.
- Many, many more - it's all about your creativity!
Mary Rose - quality, responsibility and this what is the best for you
Why you should choose Mary Rose?
- Mary Rose products are characterised by high quality. The guarantee is our personal supervision of each stage of their production. We make sure that the product you get in your hands is the best it can be.
- We care that the products are healthy and good for people and the surrounding environment, that their production is not harmful to the nature we love.
- We only offer what we would choose for ourselves and our loved ones. What we like and consider valuable.
- Mary Rose products are the result of cooperation with only trusted suppliers, who share our views on respecting the environment and ensuring decent working conditions for their employees.
- Each product is packaged in a practical cardboard box, fitted with a window that allows you to see the product exactly as it is.
- The aesthetic label, designed in matching colour tones, looks beautiful on the kitchen shelf.