Guayusa Pachamama Menta Limón – organic certified – mint and lemon – 100g
- Guayusa Pachamama Menta Limon is a unique combination of delicate guayusa, sour lemon and refreshing mint.
Ilex guayusa is a less known cousin of ilex paraguariensis known as yerba mate. The plant belongs to the family of holly trees. For centuries it's leaves have been used by Amazonian tribes to prepare stimulating infusions. Traditionally, the Indians would drink guayusa before hunting or during religious ceremonies. In recent years, guayusa is becoming more and more popular outside its native region. Pachamama is among the pioneering guayusa tea brands offering organic-certified products only. It means that it is produced under strictly controlled conditions without the use of pesticides and any chemicals.. It will be a perfect choice for those who care about their health!
Guayusa Pachamama Menta Limón – organic guayusa tea with mint, lemongrass and lemon peel.
Pachamama Menta Limón is an excellent combination of Ecuadorian ilex guayusa with refreshing ingredients from organic plantation. Lemon peel is known for its antiseptic properties, and its slightly bitter taste goes well with mild dried guayusa. Lemongrass helps treat indigestion. Mint has a positive effect on the digestive system and brings freshness to the mix. The blend has a balanced character and contains a lot of caffeine. The whole will enliven you and put you in a state of pleasant arousal without any sacrifices.
Guayusa Pachamama Menta Limón and its properties
- Great stimulation effect. Each cup of guayusa tea contains up to 3% of pure caffeine, which makes it one of the most energizing drinks available!
- Positive effect on cancer prevention and cardiovascular support. All because of the huge content of antioxidants. There's twice as many of them as in green tea famous for its antioxidant properties!
- Perfect source of l-teanine which stabilizes mood and improves concentration.
- Rich in vitamin C, D and calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium and chromium.
- It stimulates metabolism and can help lose weight.
- In the culture of Ecuadorian and Peruvian Indians, guayusa is credited with influencing the experience of lucid dreams.
Guayusa Pachamama Menta Limón – preparing an infusion
There are two ways of preparing guayusa tea infusion:
- Put 2-4 tablespoons of guayusa into a 200-300 ml cup. Add boiling water. The infusion will be ready in around 5 minutes.
- Put 3-4 tablespoons of guayusa into a dish with boiling water (approximately 500 ml). The infusion will be ready after 2-3 minutes of boiling.
Thanks to its delicate flavour, guayusa combines perfectly with fruits, juices, sugar and herbs, including yerba mate. It can be served both in hot and cold form.
Guayusa Pachamama – ingredients:
Pachamama guayusa tea is the product of organic farming. Certificate: PL-EKO-02 (Non EU agriculture).Products containing nuts are made at the plant. We make every effort to ensure that allergens are packaged as quickly as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee that the product will not contain traces of allergens