Vivarini - Mango (dried) 50g
- Mango is particularly appreciated for its distinctive taste - sweet, with a slightly sour note, pleasantly refreshing.
Mango is an exotic fruit that originally grows in warm and humid climate. It is particularly appreciated for its characteristic taste - sweet, with a slightly acidic note, pleasantly refreshing. In its dried version, mango is a tasty fit snack, but it can also be a great addition to salads, dishes and baked goods, as well as infusions - tea, herbs and yerba mate.
Ingredients: 100% dried mango
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Burkina Faso
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
|Fat:of which: saturates:||0.9g,|
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:||72g,|
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.