Mary Rose - Yunnan Mango Tea - 50g
- Mary Rose Yunnan Mango combines the highest quality yunnan green tea and natural additives such as mango, lemongrass, mint, marigold petals and orange peel.
Mary Rose Yunnan Mango is an aromatic composition of green yunnan tea and natural additives of the highest quality. The dominant element of the blend is mango with its sweet, tropical aroma and subtly sour lemongrass. These are complemented by the mild bitterness of orange peel, spicy marigold petals and refreshing mint. Despite the unquestionable richness of the ingredients, we are dealing with a tea blend that is harmonious in taste and is sure to appeal to lovers of original fusions.
Ingredients: 77% green yunnan tea, lemongrass, 5% mango, orange peel, mint, marigold petals, natural aroma
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: China
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Brand’s website: www.maryrosetea.com
How to prepare Mary Rose Yunnan Mango tea?
Pour 1 teaspoon of tea over 200ml of water at a temperature of 80-85 °C. Allow the tea to infuse covered for 5-10 minutes.
Mary Rose - high quality teas from around the world
Mary Rose offers not only high quality coffee and inspiring natural edible flowers, but also a wide selection of the finest quality teas from the world's most esteemed plantations. Mary Rose offers classic flavours of black and green teas, as well as the less popular pu-erh tea, appreciated for its health promoting properties. Apart from classic flavours you will also find surprising, original compositions, which will stimulate your palate with their unique tastes.
Mary Rose - quality, responsibility and this what is the best for you
Why you should choose Mary Rose?
- Mary Rose products are characterised by high quality. The guarantee is our personal supervision of each stage of their production. We make sure that the product you get in your hands is the best it can be.
- We care that the products are healthy and good for people and the surrounding environment, that their production is not harmful to the nature we love.
- We only offer what we would choose for ourselves and our loved ones. What we like and consider valuable.
- Mary Rose products are the result of cooperation with only trusted suppliers, who share our views on respecting the environment and ensuring decent working conditions for their employees.
- Each product is packaged in a practical cardboard box, fitted with a window that allows you to see the product exactly as it is.
- The aesthetic label, designed in matching colour tones, looks beautiful on the kitchen shelf.