Mary Rose – Jasmine Flower 15g
- Jasmine 15 g flowers from Mary Rose brand are traditionally believed to have calming and relaxing properties. In some cultures, jasmine infusions are also considered natural aphrodisiacs.
Jasmine is a plant native to Asia with a range from Iran to China. The flower is considered to be its most valuable part. It is widely used in aromatherapy and as an ingredient of infusions. After pouring boiling water, we obtain a light yellow infusion with a delicate, ethereal aroma and a gentle note of sweetness.
Ingredients: 100% jasmine
Net weight: 15g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: China
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Brand’s website: www.maryrosetea.com
Jasmine flower - how to prepare an infusion?
Dried jasmine flowers are most commonly served as an infusion or by adding a small amount of the dried petals or flowers to a tea or herbal mixture. To prepare a jasmine infusion, pour a teaspoon of dried flowers into boiling water (about 200 ml) and wait about 5-10 minutes for it to brew.
Mary Rose – unique, natural, dried edible flowers
Dried edible flowers from Mary Rose brand are high quality products, specially selected and sourced from the best suppliers around the world. They delight and encourage to awaken the creativity hidden in everyone.
The Mary Rose edible flowers can be used as:
- Stand-alone infusion ingredient.
- Additional ingredient to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs.
- Ingredient of dishes.
- Beautiful, inspiring decoration of dishes.
- Natural food colouring.
- Decoration for handmade candles, soaps and cosmetics.
- Many, many more - it's all about your creativity!
Mary Rose - quality, responsibility and this what is the best for you
Why you should choose Mary Rose?
- Mary Rose products are characterised by high quality. The guarantee is our personal supervision of each stage of their production. We make sure that the product you get in your hands is the best it can be.
- We care that the products are healthy and good for people and the surrounding environment, that their production is not harmful to the nature we love.
- We only offer what we would choose for ourselves and our loved ones. What we like and consider valuable.
- Mary Rose products are the result of cooperation with only trusted suppliers, who share our views on respecting the environment and ensuring decent working conditions for their employees.
- Each product is packaged in a practical cardboard box, fitted with a window that allows you to see the product exactly as it is.
- The aesthetic label, designed in matching colour tones, looks beautiful on the kitchen shelf.