Vivarini - Erythritol 1kg
- Erythritol is called the world's healthiest sugar by many. It is almost as sweet as conventional sugar, yet contains no calories.
Erythritol is called the world's healthiest sugar by many. It is almost as sweet as conventional sugar, yet contains no calories and is completely excreted from the body. It has a zero glycaemic index and can therefore be used by insulin-resistant and diabetic people without fear. If you want to take care of your diet, but cannot imagine tea or coffee without added sugar - erythritol is the perfect solution!
Ingredients: 100% erythritol
Net weight: 1000g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: China
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Erythritol - how and with what to eat?
Erythritol can be used instead of conventional sugar. It is therefore suitable for sweetening beverages, cakes or desserts, providing sweetness in a distinctive, refreshing and slightly minty flavour. However, it should be used in moderation. Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
|Fat:of which: saturates:||0g,|
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:||100g,|
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.